viernes, 31 de julio de 2015


Hello to all for last time, I address you on this occasion with the intention of doing an inventory and evaluation of this method of learning and in addition to report my experience.

First I think it is necessary to express the most important impression  that I take to myself after these months of work, and it is related with how hard it was week after week to face a blank page and the need to translate some idea there. I relate this difficulty immediately to the fact of being day after day victims of methods of learning who are not orientated to develop in us the creative capacities and of spontaneity that we all possess in a beginning, , but that little by little with the years meets displaced by this another type of requirements that bring us over to repeating and memorizing without space to developing nothing.

It is for this that I see in this type of works and evaluations a good opportunity to grant this so necessary space to the ideas and to the free development of them, for the same thing I do a very good evaluation of the experience and recognize in her an important advance in what it was seeking to develop. 

So finally, I reaffirm for the same the idea of that the best learning is the one that develops freely.


1 comentario: