viernes, 17 de julio de 2015

ThE cIrCuS wAy

During the strike I had the opportunity to interfere a bit more in the circus world.

For things of the life I could share pleasing moments with different prominent figures who belong to this magnificent circle, they spoke to me about his experience living as street artists, of the disadvantages and many advantages that imply living circus every day.

For a time to this part for some reason that I do not know, but that maybe I feel very inside me, I have felt deeply attracted by all the disciplines  that allow you to see the world from another perspective, of a form as simple as the one that is obtained using the body of slightly conventional forms, for example, the persons detain in the semaphores as any thing, for them it is a scene, platform to make the art visible, all the people walk with their feet , they do it with your hands, they give turn the space and they enjoy it

In short, the people of the circus life are all amazing people , for daring to go out every day with courage and a smile from ear to ear to show their work and achieve make everyday life a place less gray.

With love for my friends of "La otra murga"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario